- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipment Tracking
- Order Cancellations
- Online Order Return Policy
- Order Status
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Account Information
- Warranty Information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order ships you will receive a shipment confirmation email.
- IMPORTANT: We do not accept online international orders.
- If you chose FedEx delivery you can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
- FREE Shipping orders are sent out by First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Free shipping is only available for orders in the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. U.S. Postal delivery progress is not tracked, you only get verification that the package has been shipped and verification of the delivery. First-Class mail is not a guaranteed service. Delivery by a specific date at a specific time is not available.
- SHIPMENT TRACKING
Please enter your shipment tracking number to get tracking status.
- Placing your order is easy. Just browse our site, and click on any items that you wish to buy using the 'add to cart' button. When you have finished your selections, click on "checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order. You can change the contents of your basket or cancel your order at any time (your request is not confirmed until you enter payment details). You may also create an account which will contain your address details; this can then be used for future purchases to save time in filling out the checkout address form. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon the dispatch to you of the items you have ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have canceled it in accordance with the instructions in Order Cancellations. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
*The product you ordered being discontinued or out of stock
*Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
*The identification of a pricing or product description error
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS
- Any order may be canceled by not submitting the payment in PayPal. If you need to cancel your order after the PayPal payment has been processed, you may do so by contacting customer service. Please type ORDER CANCELLATION and your order number in the content field of your email along with your message. No orders may be canceled after 4:00pm PST of the day following your order confirmation.
- ONLINE ORDER RETURN POLICY
- Online order returns (at customer's expense) must be requested within 10 days of your receipt of the product. After inspection, if the returned item is deemed to be in sellable condition; that means unused and undamaged, Gone Fishing will refund you for the full amount of the product within 14 days of our receipt of your package. CLICK HERE to submit an order return or exchange.
- Registered Customers: If you are a registered customer, please CLICK HERE to login to your acount and see the status of your order.
- Guests: If you ordered as a guest, please CLICK HERE to be directed to the Guest Order status page.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
- Payment: All payments are processed securely through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account. PayPal accepts credit card payment in the form of American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
Pricing: Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Promotions: If you have obtained a discount coupon, you may enter the discount code within the shopping cart. Your total amount due will be adjusted once you update the cart with your discount code.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Your account information may be updated at any time. Simply click on ACCOUNT at the upper right hand corner of any page, login to your account and you may make the necessary edits.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Gone Fishing is committed to customer satisfaction by backing all Gone Fishing sunglasses with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty covers your Gone Fishing sunglasses against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship only. The warranty does not cover damages caused by use or abuse. Be aware that scratched lenses are not a manufacturing defect.
Gone Fishing reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects, and requires proof of purchase from an authorized Gone Fishing dealer to qualify our products as warrantable. Warranty registrations and claims must be submitted by the original purchaser ONLY.
The following forms of Proof of Purchase are acceptable for purchases that were made at one of our authorized retailers:
> Gone Fishing online order notification email receipt.
> Copy of the physical receipt with a visible date of purchase and retailer name.
If you purchased from a retail store or another website you must register your item for the warranty before you can submit a warranty claim. Warranty registration must be submitted within 30 days of your purchase of your Gone Fishing sunglasses. To register your item for warranty CLICK HERE.
If you purchased from GoneFishingOptics.com, warranty registration is not required. You will need your Gone Fishing order number to submit a warranty claim.
There is a non-refundable warranty processing fee of $12 for inspection of each warranty claim item submitted. Be aware that the warranty processing fee will not be refunded if your claim is denied. For details regarding inspection see the Warranty Claim form.
You can submit a Warranty Claim ONLY if you have a Gone Fishing online order number or a Warranty Registration number.
Should a defect occur please CLICK HERE to submit your warranty claim.
US Postal shipping for the warranty replacement item sent to you (in continental U.S. residents, including AK and HI) is FREE. US Postal shipping internationally for your warranty replacement is $25.